It is time to celebrate our participants’ horsemanship achievements! Each rider works diligently to improve their equestrian skills, which in turn provides physical, social, and emotional benefits. Our Annual Horse Show and Open House provides our participants an opportunity to demonstrate their accomplishments to family and friends. This elite event is a tremendous motivator with exceptional social benefits to show off their abilities in the equestrian sport.
Grace Lake’s Annual Horse Show and Open House will be held on May 13, 2023. The funding raised in this event will help support our mission of partnering with horses to develop life skills and God-centered wholeness for those with diverse physical, developmental, and emotional needs. Grace Lake is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Your contributions go directly to supporting our specially trained therapy horse herd, maintaining our beautiful horse facility and unique trails, and keeping quality Equine Assisted Services affordable to our special needs participants. We invite you to become a sponsor of our 2023 Horse Show and Open House.
Bronze Sponsor: $250
- Your name/logo will be printed on the Horse Show Program
- Your name/logo will be displayed on our website with a link to your web page
- Your sponsorship will be recognized on our Facebook page and in our e-newsletter
Silver Sponsor: $500
- Bronze Sponsor benefits plus the opportunity to display your banner at the horse show
Gold Sponsor: $1,000
- Bronze and Silver Sponsor benefits plus you may have a table at the Horse Show for your promotional handouts and a presentation announcement during the Horse Show
Your generous support enables Grace Lake to bring horses, hope, and healing to our community. Sponsorships and company information must be received by April 1 to be listed on our Horse Show Program and our May e-newsletter.